Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tag: My Nail Polish Obsession!!


1. What's your favorite nail polish company?
Well, I am not sure.. Oriflame and Rimmel nail polishes are really good.
2. Glitter or no glitter?
Both. :D (It depends.)
3. OPI, China Glaze, or Essie?
I don't have any of these in my town... :P So I don't know.
4. When do you change your nail polish?
When it starts coming off, or when I am bored of it. xD
5. What's your favorite color on your nails?
Well..... I can't really chose one.... Maybe pink?
6. Darks or Brights?
BRIGHTS!!
7. What are you wearing on your nails right this moment?
Flormar Supershine collection 33 (pink), 49 (mint green), Flormar 420 (yellow)

8. Matte Nails--In or Out?
Pfff.... I don't know.....

9. French Manicure?
I am not a big fan of it.... :P

10. Favorite Winter Color?
Light blue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment