Sunday, May 6, 2012

A cute way to store your bracelets/rings/sunglasses!

Hi everyone!
Today I am going to show to how to store your bracelets, rings and sunglasses easily! :)
The only thing that you need is a Ferrero Rocher box. It's about $5-$6 in a grocery store.
You will get the little chocolates in it!! :)
It's like 2 in 1! :)
I really like the box because it's transparent (I took the little sign that was glued to it...).
This is what it looks like (you can take that gold thing out):


Here is how it looks like with the sunglasses inside it:
Here is how it looks like with the bracelets in it.
(This is how I keep it, but those are not my only bracelets, I have more of them.. These are just the ones that I were often, except the hearts one.)

Another thing that you can do is turn the top, and put your  rings on it:


I hope you like it!! <3
How do you store your bracelets?

13 comments:

  1. in the last picture its a very good idea! i use my ferrero rocher boxes also:)
    But i think that it would look better with colors?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, yeah, I thought about that, but I am not a crafty person, so it may turn out bad... xD :) I'll try it. ;)
      But I have one that I decorated with stickers.. ;)

      Delete
  2. I Love that idea! I never thought of doing that! It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dear sry but you don't follow me..

    http://anjasfashionblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great idea! plus you get chocolates...score!
    badbarbara.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's very smart! I like having my jewellery showing too!
    I use a foldout compartment from Ikea, it fits my dressing table perfectly and has many compartments in different sizes!
    Oh, I've followed you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a good and inexpensive idea! Thanks for the inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete