Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My favorite rings!! :)

Hi everyone!!
Today I wanted to show you a few of my favorite rings! :)
I hope you like them!! :)
Let's start:

This is one of my favorite rings. I got it a long time ago on my vacation, but it brings back the memories. xD :)


I also REALLY like this double ring! :) It's from Six. :)


I like this ring, too. It's really cute, but I am not sure where is it from, because my aunt got it for me.

OMG, I just ADORE this ring!!!! I got it for my birthday from my grandmother!! :DD 

This ring is from my grand-grandmother. I really like it! 

Then I have this 'party' ring. It's a little turtle. :D  I got it at a local boutique.

Then I have this cute flower ring. It's just PERFECT for spring!!! :) Oh, and it's from Six.


Now I am just obsessed  with rings, so you will probably see them in a lot of my hauls!

I hope you like these rings!!
Please tell me which one of these is your favorite in the comments!

5 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for the comment on my blog!Now I follow you too!! You have a nice blog and I like the things you choose!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the rings! The two ring ones are a-mazing!

    -Meg

    ReplyDelete