Monday, April 30, 2012

Review: Ruby Rose - Candy Balm Lip Gloss


Hi everyone!
Today I am going to do a lip gloss review.
When I did the review on the Oriflame lip gloss, a lot of you said that you don't like lip glosses because they are sticky.
Well, then try out this one.
I got this one two or three years ago, but I am pretty sure that you can still buy it, or least a lip gloss from the same company...
The one that I am going to talk about in this review is the Ruby Rose: Candy Balm Lip Gloss.
What I like about it is that it's not sticky. 
It maybe feels like it is a few seconds after you put it on, but after that you don't feel it on your lips.
It comes in a really cute package. 
I know that the lightning on the pictures is bad, but the lip gloss is actually hot pink and white. 
(I took a close picture of it where you can kind of see the colors better.)


 

7 comments: