Saturday, April 14, 2012

OOTD

OK, so here's my outfit of the day :)
It's nothing special and I don't live in America, so I don't have a lot of stores that you have. I am sorry if I there are some clothes that you can't find in your stores, but I am sure that you can find something like them. ;)

I wore this shirt from New Yorker. I really like it because it's baggy.


 This is what the back looks like.
I wore black pants from a local boutique.



 I also wore these bangles:


I got them as a present and they are from Totally Me.
I added the yellow one so it pops a bit.
And I wore these studs:


Sooo... that's that.....
Hope you like it.. :)

5 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love the top so much! :)

    -Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picturess .. Esp the bangles and top :)
    Nice blog.
    Follow each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I'm a lil confused from where to follow you .. Wheres the list? :D

      Delete