Sunday, April 8, 2012

Spring Nail Polishes!! :)

Looking for cool nail polishes for spring?
Well, here are a few ones that I like!! :)I have this one on my nails right now:









It's an essence colour and go nail polish called  'Get The Fever'. :)
It's a perfect orange nail polish, so be sure to check it out!

The second nail polish that I want to show you is this one:


This is an O.P.I. nail polish called 'Mermaid Tears'.
OMG, it's soooooo amazing!!! *O*
It's a mint green nail polish and that color is totally IN this spring! <33


The third nail polish is this one:






This is an O.P.I. nail polish called 'Are We There Yet'.
It's a beautiful coral orange nail polish! :D


The fourth nail polish is this one:


It's called 'Fly' by O.P.I. and it's from the Nicki Minaj collection.

The fifth one is this one:


This one is called 'Pedal Faster Suzi' by O.P.I.
It's a baby pink nail polish with glitter in it! *_____*

And the last one is this one:


It's from essence colour and go called 'Check Me Out'. :)
It's a really nice lime green nail polish. :)


And that are a few nail polishes that I think are perfect for spring.
If you know more of them tell me in the comment ;)


5 comments:

  1. love love love the OPI polishes! and the light purple one!

    wishuponasmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my blog! Marmaid Tears is one of my favorite nail polishes!

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete