Friday, May 4, 2012

My 2 favorite ways for stacking braceles! :)

Hi everyone!
You probably know that stacking bracelets is totally in!
I decided to make a post about my 2 favorite ways to stack them! :)


 1. The first way that I like to stack them is with one thick bracelet, and a few thinner ones:


 I really like this combination, because I really like to wear green and white in spring. :)


So, here are the bracelets that I used. I got these from Africa, but you can for sure find similar ones in Forever 21 etc... (If you don't live in Africa.)

















2. The second way is this one. It's with two or more bigger bracelets and with two or three smaller ones. (You don't even need to add the smaller ones, but I like it this way too.)
The three thinner bracelets are from Africa, the red one is from Indonesia, and I have no idea where the 'Egyptian' one (as I like to call it) is from: 







How do you like to stack your bracelets?? :)

P.S. Thank you SOOOO MUCH for 14 followers!!!! <3333

21 comments:

  1. oh my gosh!! i totally remember charm braceletes <3


    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovely,
    thank you for your comment!Maybe there were some problems with Google Friends Connect and you are not among my followers:(
    Try again to add to my followers and I will follow back of course:)
    Have a great day:)
    Xoxo
    Mary
    p.s. i love your bracelets!!
    Fashion tea at 5

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great accessories. I love stacking bracelets too =) You have such a cute blog!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those, so cute! Bangles are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing bracelets, i really love desigual!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all<3
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. sure honey, gonna follow you back :)
    and i love how a lot of bracelets look together

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the red bracelet, cute! followed you back dear! :-)

    Babi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great bracelets!

    www.kimgodschalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely bracelets, wanne have them too :)

    ReplyDelete